What is Exness?
No hidden fees and low commission
Exness offers traders tight spreads and no hidden fees as well as fairly low commission starting from USD 0.2/lot per side depending on the trading instrument.
Instant execution and withdrawals
Exness provides instant order and withdrawal processing 24 hours a day. The orders are sent to clients’ banks immediately and the total time depends on the banks execution times.
Excellent customer support service
The company offers its clients top-level support available to customers in more than 10 of the most popular languages in the world 24/7.
Exness main advantages
- Forex Broker Exness is legal in India and regulated by reputable regulators
- High-quality technical support
- Favorable trading conditions
- Variety of trading accounts
- Unlimited leverage
- Social trading option
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Exness rebate (cashback) 80%.
Start trading with Exness
Sign up for Exness India
To register, you need to click the Open an account button on the website. The registration is super-fast, you only need to select the country of residence, specify your Email as a login and set a password.
Make a deposit
1. Log in to your Exness Personal Area
2. Click on the Deposit section
3. Select the payment system
4. In the pop-up menu, choose the account
5. Enter the currency and amount of your deposit and click Next and Confirm
Start trading with Exness
1. Register and open your Exness trading account;
2. Complete account verification procedure
3. Make your first deposit
4. Choose a trading terminal of your preference
5. Start Trading with Exness India
What is the minimum deposit for Exness?
The minimum deposit amount is one of the key factors when choosing a broker especially for the inexperienced traders. Exness provides a choice of several account types with a minimum deposit starting from just 1 to 200 USD depending on the account type.
Is Exness a regulated broker?
In India Exness is a regulated broker, so your account will be secured. Exness guarantees the safety of its traders' money and investments by having the following licenses:
- CySEC (Cyprus)
- FSA (Republic of Seychelles)
- FCA (Great Britain)
Is Exness legal in India?
It happens that even a regulated broker can be illegal in some countries. As a regulated broker Exness has been operating in India from 2008 and is totally legal in India and all over the world.
How to trade on Exness?
Trading Exness allows its customers to trade via several most popular trading terminals:
- MetaTrader4 – a classic widely used trading software with a vast variety of analytical tools.
- MetaTrader5 - a new generation multifunctional terminal with an improved interface, increased performance and speed.
- WebTerminal - broker’s proprietary product that allows you to trade directly from your browser.